Thursday, February 26, 2009

Very Soon......

We will be moving home!!!! Eladio told us just a few minutes ago that we may be able to move in by Wednesday. That is only 6 days away. I'm trying not to get too excited so I don't get disappointed if it takes a little longer but I don't think that's working. 

While it is very exciting to think about moving home it is also a little overwhelming since when we move in we still need towels, sheets, a bed, food, cookware etc, etc. I don't claim to be psychic but I see trips to Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond in my near future. 

Be prepared for a reoccupation party in the near future!!

2 comments:

The Schoeneman's said...

Woo Hoo for moving back home!!! That is great!!! Don't worry about the shopping trips, they will be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe it. just let me know if you need any help setting up the house.