Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10 On Tuesday (Belated)

This is a post I've seen my Sister participate in for quite a while so I think I will try it out to.

10 Memorable Vacation Moments (In no particular order)

1. I think my very first vacation memory is going to the Battleship Texas and San Jacinto Monument. I could not have been more than 6 or 7 years old
2. Scuba Diving in Cozumel
3. JB lit his cigarette backwards at the FloraBama. It was really funny at the time
4. The Redwood Trees in Northern California
5. Carrying the canoes over beaver dams in Canada
6. White water rafting in Denali Park
7. Sitting by the fireplace at the B&B in Mendocino
8. The Golden Gate Bridge
9. The Prague Castle
10. The Beer festival in Munich

I think I could have also made a list of Animals I've seen in the wild -- Elk, Moose, Bear, Caribou, Fox, Beaver, Porcupine, Ground Hogs, Lobster, Eel, Octopus, Sharks, Whales..........oh my

4 comments:

cjm said...

Wow, 10 on Tuesday and blogging at 9am. Wow. I've been wanting to go to the San Jacinto Monument.

(Sister)

LeeLee said...

I love Prague! One of my favorite cities in the world.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Wow - do you have pictures of all those animals??

mahaus said...

I don't have pictures of all of them. Some of them are quick and sneaky and some were under water.