Saturday, May 16, 2009

Forgotten Funny

Does anyone remember a time when Grey's Anatomy would have a heavy, serious dramatic episode and then follow it up with a light hearted funny episode?? I think they forgot the funny!!! This whole season has been one serious drama after another; sure, once in a while they throw in a joke that lasts for about 5 seconds before you move back into something serious. Since the finale is fresh on my mind, it was kinda funny to see Little Grey shoot down Sloan and then he turns into a girl but that took 5 seconds and then we have to go take a tumor out of Izzie's brain. 

I swear if they don't get some funny back by next season I think the whole cast will end up jumping off the Space Needle, and considering how they left it hanging I would imagine that they are all waiting in line for the elevator right now. 

1 comment:

cjm said...

I'm pretty sure they're both dead. I'm glad you watched it. I watched it this morning and was too traumatized when it was over to remember to save it...