Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Facebook

OK, so I broke down a couple of weeks ago and signed up for Facebook. I keep hearing people talk about how cool it is but I'm not sure I'm sold yet. Yes, it is cool that I have heard from a couple of people that I had lost contact with and I've heard from some people that I knew in high school, but if we hadn't grown in separate directions after high school then I would still be talking to them without Facebook. Now that I haven't talked to these people in 15 or more years do I really care that they are "at sonic getting tater tots" or if they were "running late for work", I don't know, I'm sure there is something good there, I just haven't seen anything yet that makes me think it is really that cool. Maybe I ned Facebook lessons to open up some really cool stuff that I just don't know how to find. 

Anyway, that's my take on it for now. I fully expect to get blasted for this post. 

1 comment:

cjm said...

Maybe they wouldn't be running late for work if they'd stay off Facebook...