Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pictures From Europe

Well, I finally feel like I'm getting back to normal, I guess it was jet lag but I really felt out of sorts for the first few days after getting home from Germany. I guess I'm just lucky that I'm on summer vacation so I didn't have to get back to real work anyway.


I said I would get a few pictures up so here are a few of the high lights from the trip.

View of St. Micheal's Monestary in Bamburg, Germany.




Bamburg Cathedral







Equestrian Statue in Bamburg Cathedral, they said it dates back to between 1200 and 1300 and may be a King.



View of Prague Castle from in Prague.



St. Vitus's Cathedral in Prague Castle.



The Apostle Clock in Old Town Square, Prague. On the hour the bells ring and the Apostles walk in circles in the two small doors that open near the top.


We went to a beer festival in Munich, seriously, how can you go to Germany without going to a beer festival.

Well, that's a quick glimpse at the trip, the cathedrals were all even more amazing on the inside but I'd have to put 100 photos on here (for each one) to really give it justice so I'll stop here.

2 comments:

The Schoeneman's said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip! Glad to hear that you made it home safely.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Beautiful!