Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 on Tuesday

10 things to do when it's too hot to go outside

1. Housework -- clean
2. watch a movie -- home or theater
3. Computer stuff -- blog, surf the net, email
4. Indoor house projects -- Last week I installed a bunch of closet maid orgizers in our closet
5. Shopping
6. I do my college work since I am getting a masters right now
7. Read
8. Small things for work that don't require too much effort
9. Make a list of outdoor projects you will do as soon as it cools down
10. Drink sweet tea

7 comments:

Maria's Space said...

Ugh, housework! Yeah I guess I should have added that if I was a good girl.

Good luck with your masters.

Ahhh, I need to try me some sweet tea. I have been hearing about it a lot in the past year.

Thanks for visiting

Kimber said...

#8 is good! Happy Tuesday!

Dawn said...

Congrats on going back to school for your Masters.

I would love to have some closet organizers. I'll file that for something to do next summer. :-)

Joyce said...

Mmmmm! I do love sweet tea. We have a wonderful Memphis-style BBQ restaurant in Bellingham, WA, and their sweet tea is the best. :)

Joyce said...

Congrats on working on your Master's Degree, too.

cjm said...

You forgot soda. Drink more soda. No, wait--that's probably unrelated.

And it shocks me to know that there are people out there who have just "heard of" sweet tea.

Teena in Toronto said...

Let's watch a movie!

I played too :)